July 28, 2008

TIME AND PLACE!

There is a time and place for EVERYTHING. I mean EVERYTHING. I can't think of one thing, besides praying that you don't have to consider the surrounding environment or the people involved.

Case 1:

Went to a funeral this past weekend. Long story short, there was this fella that I couldn't remember and he was trying to talk to me. Not that there is anything wrong with trying to refresh my memory and ask me why he has not heard from me. But I think it is completely tactless when you are standing outside with the down pouring of rain.. (and I mean DOWNPOUR.. to the point that you feel like you can't breathe) and you are standing by a gravesite!!! Like for real!!! Are you serious?!?!?! We are about to bury someone and you are going to start asking me questions?! Get the heck outta here.

Case 2:

I really don't like mixing business with pleasure. I especially don't like to start relations with people at work, especially if I like my job. Which I do. So don't try to pursue anything with me, especially when I don't show any interest in you other than work. A couple of days ago, this fella who I see from time to time at work came up to me and offered to take me out for dinner. I declined even went as far as to tell him that my heart belongs to someone else and I can't find any interest in going out with anyone, even for dinner. He persist and I smile, decline, and walk away. Next day he shows up at my desk with him number written down on a folded piece of paper and walks off mouthing, "call me". I have since bumped into him at least 4 times. Each time he ask "why haven't you called me?". I have told him every time "I have no intent on calling you sorry".

Today, while I was talking with my manager and the medical director this fool shows up. And if you would believe it, in front of them he starts badgering me about calling him. Manager thought he was cute, director joined in on the fun... I tried not to react or take the situation all that serious because I could tell they didn't know to what extent this fool was serious. But I was not impressed to say the least.

Case 3:

Been taking the train for the past week, this gas prices have me bugging. Sudoku and ipod in hand, I always find a place for my mind to drift off to. Based on my other scenarios you can only guess where I am getting at. Yes... as I sat on the PACKED train minding my own, some Casanova decides to stand in front of me, PULL OUT MY EARPHONES and insist on helping me solve my puzzle. Then starts telling me about all kinds of ways he can "'pleasure' my mind"????????? HUH? "PLEASURE" my mind... wow!

TIME AND PLACE!!! I don't want to write anymore.

No comments: