July 29, 2008

The Waiting Game...

I have been low-key lately waiting for the arrival of baby Gabby. I was real nervous at first and now I am just loosing my patience. That child is crapping my style. She needs to come out yesterday!

Don’t get me wrong.. I am more than anxious. I can’t wait. I think there is absolutely nothing more that needs to be done in preparation. Funny enough, all the prepping was done within the last couple of days.. talk about last minute and not utilizing the 9 month period.

Chilentia is a sight to see, she can barely move. Her present state convinces me more and more that I need a surrogate mother. I have never feel sadden to see a pregnant woman until her last days.

Well for now the countdown continues. But it will happen anyday now.

I am just going to have to wait for when she is ready. I don't believe in pushing babies into doing anything. So I hope Chilentia does not get induced.

Which reminds me of a question someone posed to me the other day. She asked me if I thought it was wise to force feed babies that don't eat? I found that quite distrubing.
I will keep you posted... Camera and bag in hand.... this should be an event!

No comments: