February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday... C!

Happy Birthday C!....

I am going to only leave it at that. I think you have grown out of the Chubbs era... and the title now belongs to the little one.

I hope that you have a wonderful day. May it be filled with love and warm memories. Considering that I am only a "couple of months" older than you. I wish! I think as the oldest there are a few things that I can pass on to you.

1. Men never change, unless they feel the need to
2. The other girl is always more hideous
3. The other girl is always fatter
4. Men without jobs should only be booty calls!
5. The saying "its better to have love and lost" does NOT apply to us
6. The grass is never greener on the other side
7. Men are emotional creatures
8. We can always do better!
9. We should never settle!
10. God loves us all... no matter how bad the circumstances
11. A woman should always have enough money to be able to move out on her own. Even if she doesn't need or want to.
12. A woman should know how to fall in love without losing herself.
13. Every battle is not worth fighting
14. Embrace every emotion... good and bad
15. It can't always be good.

16. You are a blessing in disguise
17. You are a wonderful mother
18. You are a great woman
19. You are flawless even with all your flaws
20. You are one of the strongest woman I know
21. You are doing a great job in life... even if you don't think so
22. You are going to accomplish even more greatest than you already have
23. You are going to be free
24. You are always welcome and free to contact me... my door is always open
25. You are one of my greatest treasures
26. You are family

27. You are one FIERCE BAD BITCH and I love you for that!

Have a great day... and keep banging those heads up!!!!

1 comment:

Angelo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY C!

love,
kuya :)