July 14, 2008

a message from "LOML"

Ok...so I'm a man and I've made mistakes. I used to have regrets until I realized that Jah Jah doesn't make any mistakes; I guess mine are just learning experiences. The key seems to be to learn from these experiences and not venture the same situations facing the same decisions. This is the kicker cause I am one who hates to burn bridges. It's not like that old LTD track where "everytime I choose I lose...." but the same people end up wanting the same thing.

How often is it one is called the "LOML"? The history of it all starts back in '97. From a far away place came a beautiful, young, pure, soul. With her innocence in hand there seemed to be little room for corruption. She fell for a small town country boy hence her future "LOML" and he in turn had a problem with the distance. He gave it a shot. What harm could it do right? Remember her innocence was in hand until the next visit the following year of '98. No room for that stuff anymore...she had her purse on her shoulder and her heart in her palms.

Now here it is...a young fragile heart passed as an offering to this small town country boy, but now his mind is in a different space. He is no longer concerned about the distance cause he has a new occupation which little known to her keeps him from spending time dating anyone nearby. A long distance relationship at this time is perfect. But there is something lingering in the back of his mind.

No comments: